Changes in COVID Alert Levels
07 September 2021
Most of New Zealand is moving to Alert Level 2 as of midnight tonight, this obviously excludes Auckland which remains at level 4.
For those who are affected by the changes, we know you will be excited to come into our facilities again and be reunited with your family. To ensure we keep everyone safe, you, our residents and our staff, there are a few details to clarify.
All visits are by appointment only. Please phone or email the manager or administrator to make a time to come in.
- Please limit the number of people visiting to a maximum of two people.
- Please go directly to your loved one’s room, and not in any common area.
- Ensure you have scanned in using the QR Code.
- Please make sure your mask is always worn, including covering both your mouth & nose.
- Please sanitize your hands before and after your visit.
- Please ensure you remain socially-distanced at 2m.
- We regret that we cannot have visitors under the age of 12 years.
Again, if you or anyone in your household, has any flu-like symptoms, please stay away from the facility until everyone is 48 hours symptom-free.
Thank you for your support over the past few weeks, and as we open our doors, it can be natural to forget a couple of the rules, so please be kind to our staff if they remind you. We are looking forward to seeing the love being shared once more.
Any questions, or concerns, please speak to your Facility Manager. Warm Regards
Jill Darcey General Manager
ULTIMATE CARE GROUP