COVID - 19 Update - 23-06-2021
23 June 2021
As of 1 pm today, the announcement has been made that we are moving you up the Alert Levels. We would like to take the opportunity to remind our families what this means for our facilities to make this as easy as possible.
Wellington & Wairarapa region at Alert Level 2:
• Use the Tracer App QR Code
• Visits are by appointment, or by pre-arrangement with the Facility Manager
• Visitors will be asked screening questions prior to entry
• Visitors are only to go to the place allocated for their visit
• Visitors must maintain physical distancing where possible
• All visitors must wear PPE – doffing and disposing of all PPE appropriate
• No Day Care operates during this time
• Visitors must be symptom-free for at least 72 hours
• Must have NOT travelled in the last 14 days, must not be living with /or had to stay, someone who has travelled in the last 14 days
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your support and the ongoing encouragement you have so quickly extended to our staff. They continue to work hard to keep our residents safe and I am always heartened by the love and good wishes shown by our families and friends.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Facility Manager via email.
Ultimate Care Group