COVID-19 1 March 2021
01 March 2021
Dear Residents, Families and Friends,
Re: COVID Update
We face another week of Alert Level change and would like to take the opportunity to remind what this means for our facilities to make this as easy as possible.
Auckland at Level 3:
As has been the case for prior Level 3 there is:
• No visitors,
• No onsite contractors,
• PPE is being used and drop-boxes are in place where necessary.
• We are also continuing with compassionate exceptions for visitation where necessary and as outlined by the Ministry of Health. This is granted under conditions that does not compromise the safety of our residents and staff.
Rest of New Zealand at Level 2:
• Use the Tracer App QR Code
• Visits are by appointment, or by pre-arrangement with the Facility Manager
• Visitors will be asked screening questions prior to entry
• Visitors are only to go to the place allocated for the visit
• Visitors must maintain physical distancing where possible and wear appropriate PPE
• Exit the facility doffing and disposing of all PPE appropriate, and signing out as required
• No Day Care operates during this time
Again, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your support and the ongoing encouragement you have so quickly extended to our staff. They continue to work hard to keep our residents safe and I am always heartened by the love and good wishes shown by our families and friends.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Facility Manager via email.