COVID-19 Update Facilities outside of Auckland
25 August 2020
Dear Residents, Families and Friends,
Re: COVID-19 Update
We are operating under Protective Access to ensure we maintain the safety of our residents and staff. This means going forward, we welcome you to visit will be under the following conditions:
• Our facilities are displaying the QR poster and all visitors must use this.
• Visits are by appointment or by pre-arranged agreement with the Facility Manager.
• Visitors will be asked screening questions prior to entry.
• Visitors are only to go to the place allocated for the visit.
• Visitors must maintain physical distancing where possible and wear appropriate PPE.
• Exit the facility doffing and disposing of all PPE appropriately and signing out as required.
To date we have been encouraged by the thoroughness and thoughtfulness being shown and we would like to continue giving thanks for your support and encouragement. Together it helps in supporting our job to protect the environment so many vulnerable people have chosen to call home.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Facility Manager via email.
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Ultimate Care Group