COVID-19 Update 15 February 2021
15 February 2021
Dear residents and families,
There is an increase in Alert Levels across the country, and especially for Auckland with Alert Level 3. I’m sure you can appreciate, given the vulnerability of our residents, the need to be more cautious than other parts of the community. Therefore we would like to remind family and friends of what this means for our facilities.
Alert Level 3 in Auckland
- No visitor access unless for compassionate exceptions. If this applies, please contact your Facility Manager.
Alert level 2 throughout NZ
- Limited visitor access with pre-arranged times – please contact the facility prior to visiting
- PPE to be worn while visiting and remaining socially distanced
- Registration using the NZ Covid Tracer App
- No residents going on outings
- Day-Care programmes are cancelled
We appreciate this can be distressing, and especially hard for some of our residents who maybe do not understand the context of the restrictions, so please help us in supporting our staff in keeping all our residents safe.
We will update as required if the alert levels indicate further restrictions or extended timeframes. Thank you again for your understanding and patience.