COVID-19 Update Auckland
16 September 2020
Dear Residents, Families and Friends,
Re: COVID-19 Update – Auckland Region
As we have been doing for the past weeks, we are continuing with compassionate exceptions for visitation where necessary and as outlined by the Ministry of Health. This is granted under conditions that does not compromise the safety of our residents and staff.
Visiting will be under the following conditions:
- Our facilities are displaying the QR poster and all visitor must use this.
- Visits are by appointment or by pre-arranged agreement with the Facility Manager.
- Visitors will be asked screening questions prior to entry.
- Visitors are only to go to the place allocated for the visit.
- Visitors must maintain physical distancing where possible and wear appropriate PPE.
- Exit the facility doffing and disposing of all PPE appropriately and signing out as required.
We would like to continue giving thanks for your support and encouragement and helping support our job in protecting the environment so many vulnerable people have chosen to call home.
If you have any further questions, please contact your Facility Manager via email.
Ultimate Care Group